Find a Fulfilling Job Opportunity with LDEREX TRAVELS
Are you passionate about travelling? Do you love to organize every aspect of your travel? Do you like to help others plan the perfect vacation? If you have answered yes, we would love to hear from you.
At LDEREX TRAVELS, we are constantly looking for fresh and experienced travel enthusiasts who share our passion and love for travelling and helping others make their travel experience convenient, smooth and seamless.
LDEREX TRAVELS offers an interesting and fun working place to the right candidate. If you think you have what it takes to be part of the LDEREX TRAVELS family, send us your resume today.
How to Apply
You can apply to LDEREX TRAVELS in two ways. You can fill out the online form and we will get back to you.
Alternatively, you can email your resume with a covering letter telling why you would be the right choice.
We encourage people from all walks of life to apply. We are constantly looking to expand our team. In case we don’t have an immediate requirement, we will keep your resume in our files and get in touch with you when an opening to suit your abilities arises.
Responsibilities of Sales Manager
Handle Incoming/ walkins Requests
- Consistently chooses the correct GDS Travel tools and systems to complete requests
- Search and confirm travel reservations for the customer (flight/ cruise)
- Understands and accurately applies client travel policy and requirements to each interaction
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice to travelers
- Responds to requests accurately and completely
- Understands and accurately applies travel supplier rules
- Maintains current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
- Provides the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties
- Can fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, FAA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Supports Lderex and client driven initiatives
- Consistently meets and sometimes exceeds individual and team goals
- Effectively uses the telephone systems
- Completes reservations with a few errors
- Consistently follows Lderex Travel call/email guidelines
- Adheres to Lderex Travel policies and procedures to maintain quality control
- Provides the customer a full recap of the confirmed itinerary
- Responds to the customer promptly
- Provides the customer his/her undivided attention
- Listens and captures information from the customer
- Responds appropriately
- Asks questions targeted to encourage complete responses
- Creates rapport with the customer
- Matches the customer's tone and pace
- Keeps the interaction moving forward
- Offers suggestions to the customer and anticipates needs
- Is mindful of the client service level agreement in all transactions
- Provides constructive feedback on daily operational processes and commercial relationship with customer when appropriate
- Completes tasks as assigned
- Willingly offers assistance to team members within and across teams
- Uses positive language and word choices to avoid negative customer reactions
- Matches the customer's tone and pace
- Applies proper Lderex communication guidelines and standards (clear, concise and personal) to interactions
- Uses correct grammar in interactions
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the travel industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes,
- Knowledgeable of travel industry systems (i.e. GDS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in designated languages/li>
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills
APPLY NOW at: firstname.lastname@example.org to join the leading global travel industry, Trip Brands LLC.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated internet research skills for customer information
- Degree in tourism-related field
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills
- Would be required to write high quality travel content for various travel websites for an international travel house.
- The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases, worldwide destination guides, airport guides etc.
- Experienced in Travel Industry with expertise on email writing, International Customer Compliant handling.
- Write blog posts, articles and proofread website content
- Working closely with the SEO team to produce quality website content along with meta tags, and title tags.
- Writing and publishing content to target WebEngages target audience and business objective
- Working with product, marketing and sales team to create content for product pitch, social media and design overall content strategy
- Keep an eye on competitors content strategy for best practices
Required Qualifications of Content Writers
- Graduate with 2+ year experience in writing for travel company
- Excellent writing, grammar and proof reading skills
- Creative thinker with flair for intuitive store telling
- Strong sense of quality and eye for detail
- Capable of multitasking and time management
- Good to have: understanding of SEO concepts and how readers find and use content on web
Interested candidates can directly walk in to our office (Monday to Saturday 9.30 to 6 PM)
Trip Brands, G F 880, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5. Gurugram, Haryana
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from US/Canada customers and providing the passengers with the best destinations and guiding them with the best ticket deals.
- Ensure that excellent customer service experience and selling airline tickets.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems (Amadeus/Sabre))
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
Interested? Then we’re interested in you! APPLY NOW email@example.com for this exciting job opportunity.